Silicone Pet Grooming Glove !!!
Silicone Cat Gloves Hair Comb Pet Bath Brush Gentle Efficient Massage Grooming and For Pet Washing Gloves Goods hair Pet Finger !!!
Pet Grooming Glove, Gentle Deshedding Brush Glove Hair Remover Brush for Dogs, Cats with Long & Short Fur, Enhanced Five Finger Design -One Pair Left & Right
- LATEST GROOMING GLOVES: With enhanced a lot of silicone grooming tips, imitating the hand touch to provide a soft and relaxing massage; The enhanced five-finger design allows you to groom hard-to-reach areas like the face, legs, or tail.
- HAIR REMOVER: The grooming glove can easily and gently remove loose pet hair and tangles so no fur goes flying. The shedding hair sticks to the glove, making it easy to peel and throw hair away.
- BATH BRUSH: Bathe the pets with this glove, which will allow you to brush away dirt, dander, and loose hair from cats and dogs and give your pets a gentle massage without hurting their skin.
- ADJUSTABLE GLOVES: The pet glove can fit all hand sizes by adjusting the Velcro wrist strap. With a breathable mesh material, our deshedding grooming brush gloves can be worn for longer periods ensuring maximum comfort.
- HIGH QUALITY: Grooming gloves are made from Grade-A silicone and polyester to ensure durability and easier maintenance. Our Pet Grooming Gloves will stand the test of time keeping your pets happier for longer.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Children.
Home Designology'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal®.
4. 30-Day Money Back Assurance.
5. Real humans on our support help desk!
6. Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Why Bathe Your Dog?
Bathing your dog when needed is an important part of general pet care. For dogs with healthy skin and a healthy coat, the most common reason to bathe is to remove an unpleasant odour or because they’ve accumulated dirt on their coat.
The benefits of bathing can include cleaning the skin and coat which helps to remove loose hair, scale and debris and improve the hair coat’s shine.
For dogs with specific skin conditions, bathing may be part of their medical treatment plan as recommended by their vet.
How Often to Bathe Your Dog
How often to bathe your dog will vary between each individual dog and their particular needs. Essentially, dogs should only be bathed when necessary.
Bathing is generally required when a dog has an unpleasant odour** or they’ve accumulated dirt/mud on their coat.
So if your dog smells normal (remembering that most dogs have a healthy dog smell which is not unpleasant) and they are not dirty, then bathing is probably not necessary at that stage.
If dogs are bathed too frequently this can dry out their skin and hair coat and may cause problems. Only bathing when it is necessary should help to prevent the skin drying out due to excessive bathing as the natural oils on the skin and coat won’t be stripped away too frequently.
Dogs with skin problems may require different bathing schedules as part of their treatment plan and your local vet can provide advice.
Other dogs who go swimming may require less bathing as this activity can function like a bath. Remember, if you do allow your dog to swim occasionally, supervise them at all times and stick to safe and shallow waters where your dog can always touch the ground.
What Type of Shampoo to Use
Your local veterinary clinic can provide advice about the most suitable products for your pet dog. Choose a shampoo specifically designed for dogs. Dogs have sensitive skin and their skin pH is different to the pH of human skin so human shampoo products should not be used on dogs.
For dogs with healthy skin and coat, choose a mild and gentle hypoallergenic shampoo. For dogs with skin conditions your local vet can advise what type of shampoo or product to use to help manage or treat specific skin problems.
You can also try applying a mild and gentle hypoallergenic rinse-out conditioner after shampooing to help prevent dryness after shampooing.
Test patch a small amount of products first to make sure there is no reaction or irritation. If your dog seems irritated at all – talk to your vet and try a different product that doesn’t cause any irritation.