3d Illusion Child Night Light Football Ball Touch Sensor Remote Nightlight for Kids Bedroom Decoration Soccer Table Lamp Gift
Our cool FooFootball Ball 3d lamp, 3D Football Balllamps are the ultimate gift be controlled via the remote control light switch or manually by hand. It is made to impress, so either give one away to someone you love or get one for yourself as an amazing decoration!
7 Colors change: red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple, and white Touch Mode: Please press the touch button once to change one color, if press the 8th times, the colors will be changed automatically. Hold switch down for 2 seconds to turn off. Remoter Control Mode: Remote Control with On/Off, 16 colors, adjustable brightness, flash mode, smooth mode. Low consumption, will not be hot after long time working, Light source uses the high-quality LED, light is soft and uniform, no dazzling, non-flicker, won't hurt eyes. Night lights for kids, girls, boys, babies, women. Widely used in various environments, as decorative lights for home, bedroom, child room, living room, bar, shop, cafe, restaurant, party, club, and anywhere you like. Or as gift ideas or gadgets for kids, girls, boys, babies, women.
Simple and stylish design, suit for Christmas, birthday, anniversary, housewarming, graduation, engagement, valentines, romantic time and many other special occasions
light panel material: optical acrylic
Power spend: 0.012kw.h/24 hours
LED life span: 10000hours
Light color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Purple, White (can fixed one color or 7 color gradual changing)
Power supply: By connecting USB interface or using 3*AA batteries(not included)
package size: 22cm*16cm*6cm
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education for Girl Children.
Home Designology'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal®. 4. 30-Day Money BackAssurance. 5. Real humans on our support help desk! 6. Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Facts about LED
1. “A curious phenomenon” is what HJ Round reported in 1907, when he applied a voltage to a crystal of carborundum (silicon carbide, SiC), which in turn “gave out a yellowish light”. This was the first official report of electroluminescence – light emission from a solid-state material directly caused by an electrical power
2. The first visible LED was invented in 1962 by Professor Nick Holonyak who then worked for General Electric
3. Light bulbs shine by incandescence (emitting light as a result of being heated), LEDs by electroluminescence (luminescence produced electrically, especially by the application of voltage)
4. LEDs are driven by DC (direct current), light bulbs are driven by AC (alternating current)
6. LEDs are great for horticulture – deep blue (450nm) and hyper red (660nm) provide the light for photosynthesis, and far red (730nm) control the plant from germination to vegetative growth and flowering.
7. Good quality LEDs (such as Osram) can easily have a lifetime that exceeds 50,000 hours
8. More and more councils changing over their streetlights to LED versions, saving energy and increasing visibility.
9. Blue LEDs can help keep food fresh - they have been proved to have a strong antibacterial effect on major foodborne pathogens, and are now being used in fridges.
10. The Times Square Ball in New York (dropped every New Year) is illuminated with 32,256 individual LEDs!