Amazing Spider-Man Lamp !!!
- Selection of resin material, Pure handcraft-handicrafts are handmade, beautiful, simple, and fashionable.
- Bright colors and cute outward attract people's attention, doing well details to bring you fun!
- Press down to turn on and off, Using a coin cell battery, Easier replacement
- Both lights and decorations
- It's not like a normal night light,it can give out light, but it's more like an ornament or toy for children
- It ensures long-term use.
- As a daily necessity, you no longer need to change them frequently.
- Cartoon characters made from high-quality resin, hand-painted, color, fresh color
- .A well-designed small scene, rich colors, exquisite workmanship, delicate face, hand-painted color.
- Main Materials: High-Quality Resin
- Bulb Base: LED
- Bulb is included
- Warm White Light
- Battery: 3 x L736 cell button battery(Included)
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education for Girl Children.
Home Designology'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal®.
4. 30-Day Money Back Assurance.
5. Real humans on our support help desk!
6. Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Spider-man is a superhero character created by writer Stan Lee and artist Steve Ditko. He first appeared in the Comic book Amazing Fantasy, in August, 1962. Stan Lee created Spider-man as a character that teens could identify with. Peter Parker becomes Spider-man after he is bitten by a radioactive spider. Peter Parker was simply a high school student living with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Once bitten by the spider Peter develops superhero strength and the ability to cling to ceilings and walls like a spider. He also invents his own webbing tools. After failing to stop the thief that would go on to rob and kill his Uncle Ben, Peter Parker decides it is his responsibility to use his power for good.
Interesting Spider-man Facts:
Spider-man is also sometimes spelled Spiderman or Spider Man.
Originally Martin Goodman, Marvel's head at the time Spider-man was created, did not like the concept because of the fear people have of spiders.
Peter Parker was born in Forest Hills, New York.
Spider-man became the first teen superhero to hold his own - all others had been sidekicks to adult superheroes in the past.
Originally there was a hyphen in the name Spider-Man to keep the name from being mixed up with Superman, which did not contain a hyphen.
The first solo edition of Spider-Man was released in March, 1963. It was titled The Amazing Spider-man (Vol. 1).
Peter Parker's parents were killed in a plane crash. They were spies. Following their deaths Peter went to live with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben.
Peter Parker was a science buff and academically gifted. Because of these qualities he was bullied as a child and teen.
After being bitten by the radioactive spider, Peter Parker gained superhuman strength and agility, and a sixth sense (referred to as his spidey senses), that enabled him to sense impending danger.
The first villain in Spider-man was the Chameleon.
Additional major villains that appeared in 1963 Spider-man comics included the Vulture, Dr. Octopus, Sandman, and the Lizard.
Major villains that appeared in Spider-man comics in 1964 included Electro, Mysterio, the Green Goblin, and Kraven the Hunter. In 1965 Scorpion appeared. In 1966 Rhino made his debut.
The original love interest of Spider-man was Betty Brant - the secretary at The Daily Planet. Peter didn't meet Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy in the original comics until he went to college.
Supporting characters in the Spider-man series include J. Jonah Jameson, Robbie Robertson, Eugene 'Flash' Thompson, Harry Osborn, Liz Allan, Betty Brant, Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane, and Felicia Hardy.
Spider-man's archenemies include Dr. Octopus, Green Goblin, and Venom.
Spider-man is considered to be one of the greatest superheroes of all time and in 2014 was named Marvel Comics greatest Marvel character of all time.
Spider-man has been played in movies by Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, and Tom Holland.
The Broadway musical titled Spider-man: Turn Off the Dark, which debuted in 2010, is the most expensive musical in the history of Broadway with weekly costs running about $1.2 million.