Now Bean sprouting is super easy to do with our Bean Sprouts Machine. It requires hardly any effort on your part. Many legumes, lentils have sugars that create intestinal gas. Sprouting helps break down some of those sugars.
Food grade ABS material, green and healthy.
Give good bean sprouts in just 2.5-4 days.
Save electricity with PTC heating.
Adjust temperature, pressure, and humidity for thicker bean sprouts.
Short circuit protection, safe to use.
Prevent water leakage with an automatic drainage water spill.
Eliminate water change problems with a fully automated water recirculation system.
360-degree sprinkler to prevent uneven bean sprouting.
3 different seasonal modes (spring / autumn, summer, winter), you can make your own sprouts all year round.
3-layer design, save electricity, time and money. (no support/stand between the 3 layers, the bottom layer will automatically lift the top layer during germination)
Comfortable and easy to grow at home.
Sun cover included.
1. Name: Bean sprout machine 2. Model: E90651 3. Color: green 4. Material: ABS plastic (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene) 5. Dimensions: 260x330 mm (diameter x height) 6. Rated voltage: 220 V 50 Hz 7. Power: 20 W 8. Pump power: 8 W 9. Bean germination time: 2.5-4 days
Usage: How To Sprout Lentils
1. Add water to the bottom of the pan until a high water level. 2. Connect the long water pipes and the outlet of the water pump completely to confirm that the cover can cover properly. 3. Place the trays in the feeding container. 4. Place the seeds in the tray. Pick these bad beans. (Grains or Beans must be soaked in water for 1-2 hours before they are placed in the machine) 5. Place the spray head on a long water pipe. 6. Close the cover and fabric cover on the unit to prevent the nuts from hitting the luminaire. 7. Press the power button and select one seasonal button. (Note: when the temperature is below 18 ℃, a winter file is recommended. For temperatures between 18 and 28 ℃, a spring-autumn file is recommended. When the temperature is over 28 ℃, (summer file is recommended.) 8. Leave for 2.4-4 days or as needed. The air temperature will be watered at your choice.
1. Connect the power plug, press the power button, the power indicator will constantly light up. 2. Then press one of the season keys, the machine starts to work, the season key light keeps flashing. 3. When changing the water, directly cut off the power, no need to press any key, after changing the water, directly plug in the power, no need to press any key. The device has a power off memory function. 4. When finished, the machine will stop working, the season indicator turns off, and the power indicator flashes.
Three modes to choose from:
Winter mode: When the outdoor temperature is below 15 °, select the winter mode Summer mode: When the outdoor temperature is higher than 35 °, select the summer mode
Spring/ autumn mode: When the outdoor temperature is higher than 15 ° choose the Spring/ autumn mode
360° rotating watering shower can automatic watering for the seeds every ten minutes
At Home Designolgy, we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
HOME DESIGNOLOGY'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
BENEFITS OF SPROUTING LENTILS:
Lentils contain phytic acid, which can be difficult to digest. Sprouting neutralizes the phytic acid, which means more vitamins and minerals can be absorbed by your body as they’re digested.
When you sprout lentils, you’re actually starting the germination process, which changes the composition of the lentils. Sprouting increases the amounts of vitamins and minerals in the lentils, especially B vitamins and carotene.
Sprouting produces Vitamin C.
Many legumes, lentils have sugars that create intestinal gas. Sprouting helps break down some of those sugars.
Are sprouted lentils better for you?
Yes! Legumes such as lentils (and all other seeds, including grains) contain phytic acid, an anti-nutrient which impedes mineral absorption.
Sprouting, as well as soaking beans, neutralizes phytic acid, making the nutrients in lentils more absorbable by our bodies. There are many other benefits of sprouting, too, such as…
complex carbohydrates transform into simple carbohydrates
complex proteins become simple amino acids
fats become easily digestible fatty acids
Vitamin C is produced in large amounts, along with other vitamins
minerals and trace elements are made available to us, as they are absorbed by the sprout from the water used during the process
minerals in sprouts are chelated and therefore more assimilable
previously locked up enzymes are activated
Can I sprout all different lentils?
Yes! All varieties/colors of lentils can be sprouted, as long as the lentil is whole, not split.
The first time I tried sprouting lentils, I mistakenly bought split lentils, and hard as I tried to sprout them, they barely developed any sprout. So, make sure the label says “whole”.
Also, be sure the lentils are fresh, ideally less than four months old,
What else can I sprout?
Whether you enjoy grains or are gluten-free, your options for sprouting in the kitchen are endless.
In general, any seed can be sprouted. This means beans and legumes, which are commonly referred to as seeds, and grains.
Some examples include chickpeas and mung beans, alfalfa, clover, and grains such as wheat and spelt buckwheat