Leaf 3D LED Lamp USB Night Light Touch Remote 7 Color Changing Bedside Table Lamps Home Decor Gift for Kids
Our 3D Leaf lamps are the ultimate gift! to be controlled via the remote control light switch or manually by hand. It is made to impress, so either give one away to someone you love or get one for yourself as an amazing decoration!
This light features a transparent panel with a 3D Leaf pattern, adding a fantastic atmosphere to your gatherings or indoor decoration, and yet are versatile enough to be used as mood lighting for intimate celebrations year-round
The color can be adjustable to be one color or multi-color
Energy-saving. LED Life Span: 10000 hours
Change up the mood by selecting 7 different color modes just by pushing the control button on the base
Simple and stylish design, suit for Christmas, birthday, anniversary, housewarming, graduation, engagement, valentines, romantic time and many other special occasions
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
HOME DESIGNOLOGY'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Facts about LED
1. “A curious phenomenon” is what HJ Round reported in 1907, when he applied a voltage to a crystal of carborundum (silicon carbide, SiC), which in turn “gave out a yellowish light”. This was the first official report of electroluminescence – light emission from a solid-state material directly caused by an electrical power
2. The first visible LED was invented in 1962 by Professor Nick Holonyak who then worked for General Electric
3. Light bulbs shine by incandescence (emitting light as a result of being heated), LEDs by electroluminescence (luminescence produced electrically, especially by the application of voltage)
4. LEDs are driven by DC (direct current), light bulbs are driven by AC (alternating current)
6. LEDs are great for horticulture – deep blue (450nm) and hyper red (660nm) provide the light for photosynthesis, and far red (730nm) control the plant from germination to vegetative growth and flowering.
7. Good quality LEDs (such as Osram) can easily have a lifetime that exceeds 50,000 hours
8. More and more councils changing over their streetlights to LED versions, saving energy and increasing visibility.
9. Blue LEDs can help keep food fresh - they have been proved to have a strong antibacterial effect on major foodborne pathogens, and are now being used in fridges.
10. The Times Square Ball in New York (dropped every New Year) is illuminated with 32,256 individual LEDs!