🔥🔥 93% OF CUSTOMERS BUY 3 OR MORE 🔥🔥
Beauty and the Beast painting !!!
This Beauty And The Beast diamond painting will thrill any beauty and the beast fans! The red rose will be an eye-catching addition to any room in your home. Especially this painting is made by your talent and skillful. It is so proud and happy to look at own painting every day. Grab yours now!
- The whole picture of diamond painting is covered by diamonds，Perfect color match, Diamonds painting vivid image.
- DIY diamond painting: Enhance your hands-on ability, promote the good relationship between family members, fun gifts for parents, kids, friends.
- Material: A new generation of round resin diamonds. Exquisite painting style, perfect color combination to create brilliant visual effects. Stronger absorption of diamonds ensures that the painting will shine forever.
- Our diamond paintings are semi-finished products and do not include frames. The kit needs DIY. During this process, you will feel a sense of accomplishment, and you can reduce stress, increase self-confidence and perseverance, develop patience, and add fun to life.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
HOME DESIGNOLOGY'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Beauty and the Beast Facts
Beauty and the Beast (French: La Belle et la Bête) is a fairy tale written by French novelist Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve and published in 1740 in La Jeune Américaine et les contes marins (The Young American and Marine Tales).Her lengthy version was abridged, rewritten, and published first by Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont in 1756 in Magasin des enfants (Children's Collection) and by Andrew Lang in the Blue Fairy Book of his Fairy Book series in 1889, to produce the version(s) most commonly retold. It was influenced by some earlier stories, such as "Cupid and Psyche", The Golden Ass written by Lucius Apuleius Madaurensis in the 2nd century AD, and "The Pig King", an Italian fairytale published by Giovanni Francesco Straparola in The Facetious Nights of Straparola.
Variants of the tale are known across Europe.In France, for example, Zémire and Azor is an operatic version of the story, written by Marmontel and composed by Grétry in 1771, which had enormous success well into the 19th century;it is based on the second version of the tale. Amour pour amour (Love for love), by Nivelle de la Chaussée, is a 1742 play based on de Villeneuve's version. According to researchers at universities in Durham and Lisbon, the story originated around 4,000 years ago.