Are you tired of lint and other particles clogging up your dryer? Cleaning the lint trap and vent is not enough! Lint left inside a dryer is a potential fire hazard. Don’t worry, the Dryer vent cleaning brush is a great solution for you. The dryer vent brush has a long-reach wire shaft to reach far inside your drier’s exhaust port. It removes lint from the clothes dryer, improves dryer performance, and helps safeguard your home against fires ignited by a heated buildup of dryer lint. Get yours now!
Preventing fire risks in your beautiful house by using this brush to clean the buildup lint in the cloth dryer vent pipe. Improving cloth dryer working performance by using this brush to cleaning the trapped lint and dust in the dryer gap and exhaust port. It also can be used to clean dust and pet hair under furniture and appliances. Dual bristles for superior lint removal 4-3/4" wood handle wire shaft. Finish 29" long Prevent fire and flexible dryer lint cleaner brush
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Children.
Home Designology'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal®. 4. 30-Day Money BackAssurance. 5. Real humans on our support help desk! 6. Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
1. Cleaning for two hours burns 200 calories. Who needs to get on the elliptical when you can just mop the floors?
2. An average woman cleans for 12,896 hours in her lifetime, while an average man cleans for only 6,448. That’s a difference of 6,448 hours! No wonder men have so much time on their hands.
3. Iceland is the cleanest country in the world, so if you’re sick of dirt, you know what to do.
4. The kitchen sink contains more germs than your toilet. Yes, you actually need to clean your kitchen sink, not just rinse it out.
5. You know all those dust particles lying around? Well, roughly 70-80% of them are made up of dead skin cells. And you thought your pet shed a lot!
6. An average mattress contains anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million dust mites. That’s it, we’re sleeping on the floor.
7. Roughly 10% of your pillow’s weight is made up of the bodies of dead mites and their droppings. We’ll just file that away in the things we didn’t need to know category.
8. Mouthwash can clean floors. If you run out of cleaner, add a capful of mouthwash for every gallon of water and you’ll be good to go.
9. Close the lid before you flush, because every time you do germs and bacteria spray into the air and get all over your toothbrush.
10. Clean your silver with ketchup. Put your tarnished items in a bowl of ketchup for 5-10 minutes and let them sit, then scrub with a soft toothbrush and rinse with warm water.
11. Ten square feet of carpet can contain as much as 35 ounces of dirt. That’s nearly four and a half cups of dirt! Time to break out the vacuum cleaner.
12. At Disney World they wash an average of 285,000 pounds of laundry every single day. It would take you 44 years to do that if you washed and dried one load of laundry every morning. No thanks!
13. If you don’t use the right cleaning products, the air quality in your home can be as much as 500% worse than it is outdoors. That’s why it’s important to go all-natural, and avoid those pesky toxins.
14. The first documented use of toilet paper comes from 6th century A.D. China. Makes you wonder what people used before then, right? On second thought, we don’t want to think about it.
15. Mayonnaise can be used to remove the water marks on wood. Just cover the mark with 2 tablespoons of mayo and let it sit overnight, then wipe it clean in the morning. Mayo: it’s not just for sandwiches.
16. Bananas aren’t just for eating, either.The peel can be used to polish silver, as well as your leather shoes. Who woulda thunk it, right?
17. If you work in an office be sure to clean your phone. The typical office phone contains more than 25,000 germs per square inch. Can you hear me now?
18. Most people’s preferred room in the house to clean is the bathroom. Boy, we sure do spend a lot of time in there, don’t we?
19. 75% of diseases are caused by improper food handling, so the next time you’re cooking with chicken, be sure to clean it first so you don’t get sick.
20. And finally, 34% of people who employ a cleaning service admit to tidying up before the help arrives. Don’t do that, please. That’s what we’re there for!
Weren’t those fun? Some are more useful than others, like that ketchup to clean silver one, but regardless, the next time you need to spout of some fun facts for your friends, consult this list and you’ll either be the hit of the party, or people will look at you like you’re mad, but that’s okay…we all go a little mad sometimes.