Vacuum sealing is one of the best ways to store your food and comes with heaps of benefits. It is always ready for when you need it. Easy to use and a secure seal ensures an optimal vacuum and a secure weld. fully automatic vacuum sealer/vacuum system is ideal for storing meat, fish, vegetables and fruit.
Place food into the packing bag
Level off the bag and put it into vacuum position
One button to start vacuuming and sealing.
Turbibe whirlwind technology
Increase suction power, decrease suction loss Small but strong Powerful suction Superb seal
At Home Designolgy, we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
Home Designology S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
BENEFITS OF VACUUM SEALING FOOD
1. Food Preservation Vacuum sealing greatly extends the lifespan of many different kinds of food, from cheese to meat to soup. For example, by using traditional methods, meat will typically last about 6 months in the freezer. However, vacuum sealed meat will last 2-3 years in the freezer. Refrigerating vacuum sealed cheese will last up to 4-8 months, as opposed to the 1-2 weeks for cheeses stored using standard methods.
2. Save Money Preserving food for longer means less food spoilage and therefore less wasted food. Plus, this allows you the option to buy food in bulk at a reduced cost and safely store it for future use.
3. Protection Vacuum sealing food adds a layer of protection from external sources. Additionally, this method prevents food from becoming dehydrated and will avoid the risk of freezer burns.
4. Taste By sealing your food and removing air, the flavours, texture, and moisture of the food will be retained. Plus, you’ll also get much more taste out of your stored food as vacuum sealing will help to preserve nutritional value in food.
5. Safety By ensuring that foods are safely preserved, protected, and void of oxygen means that harmful mould and bacteria will be prevented from growing.
6. Organisation Vacuum sealing allows for greater efficiency and a tidier organisation in your fridge and freezer, and sealed items take up much less space giving you greater freedom.
7. No need for other additives Unlike many other preservation techniques, the need for nasty chemicals or other additives which may negatively affect your food are not necessary.
8. Marinating Vacuum sealing is the perfect way to marinate meat and to add extra spices and flavours to food. The packing seals in all the moisture and delicious flavours and directly marinates your meat.
9. Keeping leftovers Preserving food doesn’t have to be only for fresh food, it’s also great for leftovers. Instead of throwing out leftovers or forcing yourself to eat everything within a day, just vacuum seal and keep it for months.
10. Resealing A vacuum sealer allows you to reseal open products which were previously sealed. This could be a bag of chips, crackers, a bag of rice, or anything you can think of!