The summer is here and its time to be more active. Now you can bring along for bestie for a walk or jog. Our hands-free retractable leash includes a belt that attaches to you around your waist and a retractable leash that keeps your dog safely attached. For added safety, this item is made from reflective material so others can see you during early morning or late night strolls. A leash is a basic accessory to have when you own a dog. A high-quality leash is not difficult to find and this one is both high in quality and reasonably priced. It is easy to utilize this dog leash because you can place one end of it around your waist, allowing for a hands-free walk. Buy it today!
1. Your dog likes freedom as much as you like to have hands free. No longer will you feel tired holding a leash for the long walks with your dog. Since you do not want to hold the carry pets, just tie it around your waist and free your hands
2. Made of nylon and elastic waistband, this dog collar is elastic and comfortable
3. Extendable elastic waistband design adding reflective bar to increase visibility in the dark for both your and your pet's safety
4. The rope buckle can be locked tightly to prevent it from losing when your dog is running too fast
5. Nickel-plating metal hook brings good strength to prevent your pet out of control easily. Concerned to disappear and can continue to be the color for a long time
6. The D shape ring on your belt can easily hold the water bottle, trash separator and other gadgets. Keeps your hands freer
7. Running. Jogging. Walking. Everyone with your dog at the same pace. Helps you to relate to your beloved pet in your walks, runs etc.
SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG - Swivel interface between handle, tether and leash make tangles virtually impossible.
Made from safe non-toxic material so the occasional chewing will not be a problem. Reflective stitching throughout offers enhanced night time visibility.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
HOME DESIGNOLOGY'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Your dog is as smart as a 2-year-old toddler. There’s a reason your tot and your pup get along so well: they speak the same language. Or at least, they likely understand roughly the same number of words and gestures — 250! Dogs and cats both slurp water the same way. This may be hard to believe since dogs are such messy drinkers, but just like cats, our canine friends bend the tip of their tongue and raise liquid in a column up to their mouths. Your dog does have a sense of time — and misses you when you’re gone. If you think your dog knows when it’s time for dinner or a walk, you’re right! Dogs pick up on our routines and habits, and they also sense how much time has passed. One study showed how dogs responded differently to their owners being gone for different lengths of time. Your dog’s whiskers help him “see” in the dark. Okay, it’s not quite night-vision or a super power, but those whiskers pick up on even subtle changes in air currents, providing your pup with information about the size, shape, and speed of things nearby. This allows your dog to better sense approaching dangers or prey — even at night. Dogs only have sweat glands in their paws. More specifically, they are found between their paw pads. That’s why it can help to wet the bottom of their feet on a hot day, and it’s also why dogs rely on panting as a means of cooling down. On average, a dog’s mouth exerts 320 pounds of pressure. The tests were done on a German shepherd, American pit bull terrier, and Rottweiler. In comparison, human beings exert 120 pounds, white sharks exert 600 pounds, and crocodiles exert a whopping 2,500 pounds! Dogs also have ten more adult teeth than humans — 42 versus 32. Your one year-old pup is as physically mature as a 15-year-old human. Of course, different breeds age a little differently. Large dogs age faster than small ones. You can get a more exact comparison for your dog using this nifty Dog Age Calculator. Your dog’s sense of smell is 1,000 to 10 million times better than yours. Depending on the breed, your dog has between 125 million to 300 million scent glands — compared to only 5 million for humans. And the part of your dog’s brain that controls smell is 40 times larger than yours — that’s true, even though the canine brain is much smaller than the human, relative to size. A human’s brain is about 1/40th of their body weight while a dog’s brain is only 1/125th. Don’t feel too smug, though — an ant’s brain is 1/7th its body weight. Dogs can hear 4 times as far as humans. Puppies may be born deaf, but they quickly surpass our hearing abilities. Dogs can also hear higher pitched sounds, detecting a frequency range of 67 to 45,000 hertz (cycles per second). The human range is from 64 to 23,000 hertz. In both dogs and humans, the upper end of hearing range decreases with age. Your dog can smell your feelings. Your pup can pick up on subtle changes in your scent, which can help him figure out how you are feeling — such as by smelling your perspiration when you become nervous or fearful. It’s also likely how dogs can detect certain diseases or know that a household member is pregnant.