Potato Grow Bags Garden Vegetable Planter, Breathable Plant Growing Containers with Flap and Handles for Tomato Carrot Onion home garden Breathable Potato Tomato Vegetable Plant Growth Bag Vertical Garden Grow Bag pot
Material: High-quality non-woven fabric can not only ensure the air circulation, let the roots get more oxygen to breathe freely, but also ensure that excess water can be quickly discharged, avoiding bacterial reproduction and root rot caused by excessive watering. Sturdy fabric grow bag, good for long time use
Breathable window design on the side that can be opened and closed easily. Designed with handles, convenient for moving the bag around
Easy To Plant: Growing and harvesting your vegetables easier! The potato planter bag is suitable for indoor and outdoor planting. It is ideal for patios, small gardens, any outdoor space
Widely used: They can be used to plant potato, taro, radish, carrots, onions, peanut, and many other vegetables
Made of non-woven fabrics material, flexible design, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof and breathable.
Excellent for planting potatoes, carrots, onions, and many other vegetables.
Sturdy fabric grow bag, good for long time use.
Breathable window design on the side that can be opened and closed easily.
Designed with handles, convenient for moving the bag around.
Easy to use, perfect for using in your home balcony, garden or other places.
Material: Non-woven Fabric
M(7 Gallon):30*35cm L(10 Gallon): 35*40cm
At Home Designolgy, we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Children.
Home Designology'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal®. 4. 30-Day Money BackAssurance. 5. Real humans on our support help desk! 6. Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Facts about LED
1. “A curious phenomenon” is what HJ Round reported in 1907, when he applied a voltage to a crystal of carborundum (silicon carbide, SiC), which in turn “gave out a yellowish light”. This was the first official report of electroluminescence – light emission from a solid-state material directly caused by an electrical power
2. The first visible LED was invented in 1962 by Professor Nick Holonyak who then worked for General Electric
3. Light bulbs shine by incandescence (emitting light as a result of being heated), LEDs by electroluminescence (luminescence produced electrically, especially by the application of voltage)
4. LEDs are driven by DC (direct current), light bulbs are driven by AC (alternating current)
6. LEDs are great for horticulture – deep blue (450nm) and hyper red (660nm) provide the light for photosynthesis, and far red (730nm) control the plant from germination to vegetative growth and flowering.
7. Good quality LEDs (such as Osram) can easily have a lifetime which exceeds 50,000 hours
8. More and more councils changing over their streetlights to LED versions, saving energy and increasing visibility.
9. Blue LEDs can help keep food fresh - they have been proved to have a strong antibacterial effect on major foodborne pathogens, and are now being used in fridges.
10. The Times Square Ball in New York (dropped every New Year) is illuminated with 32,256 individual LEDs!