These creative 3D Illusion Lamp, Safe to Use in Children's Rooms which you can put on their table.How it Works: LED Technology. Low Energy Consumption. Safe to Use. With different designs for a night light and good home decor, 3D Illusions from a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, cartoon characters, objects are the perfect things for you, you can stare at these lamps while you sleep in glee. These LED decorations were well-made just for you. There are many to choose from, each one with its own decoration and colored stand. This makes it evident that this decoration will be great at your house.
Light source: LED
Powered by: USB
Product power: 4W
Switch mode: push-button switch
Light color: warm light
Dimensions: 210 *135(mm)
Base size: diameter 10cm* height 4cm
Pattern board regular size: 18*14cm
Note: Acrylic sheet has a protective film on one side, please tear off the protective film before use.
Suitable for desktop lamp, bedside lamp, baby room, corridor, etc.
LED light source, low power consumption, long working lifespan.
Durable base, beautiful and elegant design.
Matching with an acrylic light guide plate, bring you a soft but bright enough illumination effect.
3D stereoscopic illumination, show you the lighting effect.
Push-button switch to control the light.
At Home Designolgy, we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education for Girl Children.
Home Designology'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal®. 4. 30-Day Money BackAssurance. 5. Real humans on our support help desk! 6. Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Facts about LED
1. “A curious phenomenon” is what HJ Round reported in 1907, when he applied a voltage to a crystal of carborundum (silicon carbide, SiC), which in turn “gave out a yellowish light”. This was the first official report of electroluminescence – light emission from a solid-state material directly caused by an electrical power
2. The first visible LED was invented in 1962 by Professor Nick Holonyak who then worked for General Electric
3. Light bulbs shine by incandescence (emitting light as a result of being heated), LEDs by electroluminescence (luminescence produced electrically, especially by the application of voltage)
4. LEDs are driven by DC (direct current), light bulbs are driven by AC (alternating current)
6. LEDs are great for horticulture – deep blue (450nm) and hyper red (660nm) provide the light for photosynthesis, and far red (730nm) control the plant from germination to vegetative growth and flowering.
7. Good quality LEDs (such as Osram) can easily have a lifetime which exceeds 50,000 hours
8. More and more councils changing over their streetlights to LED versions, saving energy and increasing visibility.
9. Blue LEDs can help keep food fresh - they have been proved to have a strong antibacterial effect on major foodborne pathogens, and are now being used in fridges.
10. The Times Square Ball in New York (dropped every New Year) is illuminated with 32,256 individual LEDs!