Bamboo weaving bamboo/Rattan Weaving Pendant light E27 lamps lantern living room, hotel, restaurant aisle Pendant Lamp
Excellent Design: The retro ceiling light fixture is designed with bamboo lantern shade, creates a wonderful new look, and inspire you to create the room of your dreams. The flush mount ceiling light is perfect for home decoration, suitable for tasteful people.
Natural Material: Natural bamboo selected, handmade rattan lampshade, non-toxic but durable paint, high temperature resistant, fade resistant, safe, environmentally friendly, and healthy.
Easy to Install: The installation process is simple, includes all mounting hardware Accessories,
The ceiling light combines vintage and simple style, perfect decor for living rooms, restaurants, kitchens, dining rooms, laundry rooms, hallways, cafes, basements, corridor, stairwells, bars, clubs, libraries, office, entrance, bedrooms, reading rooms, and more
At Home Designolgy, we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education for Girl Children.
Home Designology'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal®. 4. 30-Day Money BackAssurance. 5. Real humans on our support help desk! 6. Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Facts about LED
1. “A curious phenomenon” is what HJ Round reported in 1907, when he applied a voltage to a crystal of carborundum (silicon carbide, SiC), which in turn “gave out a yellowish light”. This was the first official report of electroluminescence – light emission from a solid-state material directly caused by an electrical power
2. The first visible LED was invented in 1962 by Professor Nick Holonyak who then worked for General Electric
3. Light bulbs shine by incandescence (emitting light as a result of being heated), LEDs by electroluminescence (luminescence produced electrically, especially by the application of voltage)
4. LEDs are driven by DC (direct current), light bulbs are driven by AC (alternating current)
6. LEDs are great for horticulture – deep blue (450nm) and hyper red (660nm) provide the light for photosynthesis, and far red (730nm) control the plant from germination to vegetative growth and flowering.
7. Good quality LEDs (such as Osram) can easily have a lifetime which exceeds 50,000 hours
8. More and more councils changing over their streetlights to LED versions, saving energy and increasing visibility.
9. Blue LEDs can help keep food fresh - they have been proved to have a strong antibacterial effect on major foodborne pathogens, and are now being used in fridges.
10. The Times Square Ball in New York (dropped every New Year) is illuminated with 32,256 individual LEDs!