Musician Mug !!!
Our Musician Mug is the perfect coffee mug for anyone who loves music. With a variety of instrument handles and musical note designs, there's a mug for any musician or music-lover out there!
Creative Music Violin Guitar Ceramic Mug Coffee Tea Milk Stave Cups with Handle Coffee Mug Novelty Gifts for Wedding Birthday.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Children.
Home Designology'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal®.
4. 30-Day Money Back Assurance.
5. Real humans on our support help desk!
6. Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
1. Leo Fender is known to all of us as the genius inventor of legendary electric guitars. His models from the Stratocaster to the Telecaster were and are played by the most famous string heroes in the world. Fender has written music history with these axes. The ironic fact: he could not play the guitar himself!
2. A jackhammer creates a volume level of 120 dB. No problem for Manowar. For an appearance at the Magic Circle Festival in 2008, the heavy metal band developed extra special amplifiers that can blow a spectacular 139 dB into the audience’s ears. The result: Official Guinness World Record.
3. “I Write The Songs” is one of Barry Manilow‘s most famous songs par excellence. In 1976, he stormed the Billboard charts; In 1977, he was awarded a Grammy as Song of the Year. The paradox: The title suggests otherwise, but Manilow did not write it.
4. Just as we had suspected: According to a French study, loud music stimulates drinking. While a man needs an average of 15 minutes for a beer while listening to soft music, he needs just 12 minutes with loud music. Well then, cheers!
5. The longest national anthem in the world comes from Greece: a whopping 158 verses! To make it through the whole thing demands true southern serenity. And honestly, we’re not entirely sure if anyone has ever made it to the end 😛
6. With music, chronic pain can be reduced and depression can be alleviated. Body and soul react. Even the heartbeat adapts somewhat to the rhythm of the music. Now that’s what I call heartfelt music!
7. Axl Rose is a quirky stage name, because it’s an anagram. Just put the letters in the right order, and the result is “oral sex”. The real name of the Guns’n’Roses frontman is William Bailey.
8. Rock ‘n’ Roll meets wildlife: Termites love rock music. Say what?? According to Australian researchers, they eat wood twice as fast when they are exposed to heavy metal music. The vibrations in the wood encourage them to nibble at high-speeds. Try this with your lunch when you’re in a hurry 😀 Just don’t blame us for your stomach ache!
9. Music by Tina Turner is used at Gloucestershire UK airport to scare birds away from the runway. The songs of the soul icon are blasted, as a deterrent, around the clock! I would be honoured if my music was used for this purpose, wouldn’t you? Tina surely feels the same way!