Nordic Wood table lamp Modern living room Bedroom Bedside lamps table home Kids Room decor lighting lamp wood fixture luminaires
The European and simplistic but creative design showcases your unique aesthetic standards of decoration. This design is basically enough to decorate in these places: bedrooms. Living room, desk, room, dining area, dining room, corridor, other.
The exquisite table lamp is made of wood, exquisite craftsmanship, modern and simple. It can soften the light, create a warm, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, and have a strong wooden base.
Can provide you with safer desk lamps and safer lighting. bulb not included
You can control the brightness as you want and Turn NO/ Off the lamp without waking up your family.
Anti-slip and furniture protection base.
The Power lead 180 cm is for you to use without space limited. When you receive this wooden table lamp kit, please screw off the ring on the bulb base first. Put the lampshade on it. Then screw on the ring again to fit the threads.
At Home Designolgy, we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
HOME DESIGNOLOGY'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Facts about LED
1. “A curious phenomenon” is what HJ Round reported in 1907, when he applied a voltage to a crystal of carborundum (silicon carbide, SiC), which in turn “gave out a yellowish light”. This was the first official report of electroluminescence – light emission from a solid-state material directly caused by an electrical power
2. The first visible LED was invented in 1962 by Professor Nick Holonyak who then worked for General Electric
3. Light bulbs shine by incandescence (emitting light as a result of being heated), LEDs by electroluminescence (luminescence produced electrically, especially by the application of voltage)
4. LEDs are driven by DC (direct current), light bulbs are driven by AC (alternating current)
6. LEDs are great for horticulture – deep blue (450nm) and hyper red (660nm) provide the light for photosynthesis, and far red (730nm) control the plant from germination to vegetative growth and flowering.
7. Good quality LEDs (such as Osram) can easily have a lifetime which exceeds 50,000 hours
8. More and more councils changing over their streetlights to LED versions, saving energy and increasing visibility.
9. Blue LEDs can help keep food fresh - they have been proved to have a strong antibacterial effect on major foodborne pathogens, and are now being used in fridges.
10. The Times Square Ball in New York (dropped every New Year) is illuminated with 32,256 individual LEDs!