Rechargeable Smart 3200PA Robot Vacuum Cleaner Mopping Sweeping Suction Cordless Auto Dust Sweeper Machine for Home Cleaning
This smart sweeping robot which helps you clean the floor automatically. With this robot, even the hard-to-reach corners can be cleaned without any effort, saving your lots of time, very useful. And it also is a great present to your parents, so they do not need to bend down to sweep and clean house, all of these works can be done by this robotic cleaner.
1.Super Strong Suction: 3200pa strong suction, so the all kinds of hair, dust, stains and particles can be removed and cleaned thoroughly and efficiently.
2.Automatically Move: Intelligent automatic moving, Will Automatically change direction when meet walls and obstacles.
3.Suitable for: Cleaning floors, corners, the places underneath furniture, sofas and other areas that are hard to reach, creating a clean and comfortable home
4.Easy operating: only pressing the button,it will sweep. 5.Equip the round fur brush, absorbent rag and wet & dry dual used rag: Enhance the efficiency of cleaning, the rate of clearing away the dust can be up to 95%.
6.Built-in dust collecting box: it's easy to draw,remove and clean.
7.Add the magnet: Add the magnet on the button case in order to eliminate the metal objects during cleaning
8.Built-in large capacity rechargeable battery: it can be used repeatedly when fully charged, long service life.
9.Strong motor： Powerful power while low noise.
Specifications: Parameters for Vacuum Cleaner Robot: Working voltage: DC7.4v Machine power: <7w Dust collection box capacity: 350ml Noise:≤55dB First charging time: 8hours Charging time: 5hours Each time continuous operation:About 90-100 minutes Battery capacity: 2500Mah Applicable area: 90~120㎡ Wet and dry dual used: Support Color: Black, Red, Green Size: 26x24x6.5cm/10.2”x9.4”x2.6” Parameters for adapter: Input voltage: AC110-220V Input frequency: 50/60Hz Nominal output voltage: DC9V Nominal output current: 500mA Output power: 4.5W
Package included: 1 x Vacuum cleaner Robot 2 x Hairbrush 2 x T-Shaped Cloth 1 x Filter 1 x Charging Adapter(EU Or US Plug) (We will send you the suitable adapter according to your location) 1 x Chargeable battery(built-in) 1 x User manual
At HOME DESIGNOLOGY , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Children.
Home Designology'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal®. 4. 30-Day Money BackAssurance. 5. Real humans on our support help desk! 6. Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Robot Vacuum Cleaner Facts
Robot vacuum cleaners have really taken off in the last few years and it’s fairly easy to understand why. With their ease of use and practical, hands-free action, homeowners are discovering the many advantages of purchasing this type of vacuum cleaner. But, are they really worth the higher cost? Let’s take a look at some of the benefits you can expect from using one.
What Are Robot Vacuum Cleaners? Robot vacuums are an autonomous device that is designed to clean carpet, tiles and hardwood floors of all dirt and debris, much like other types of vacuum cleaners. The main difference of robotic versions is their ability to minimize the amount of work that homeowners need to do.
Upon their release in the late ’90s, robotic vacuums initially struggled with homeowners. However, after two decades of innovation and the continual rise in Smart Home devices, robot vacuums have never been more popular.
In recent years, there is no denying their spike of interest from homeowners, partly because they’ve become more affordable, but mostly because they’ve become more efficient at accomplishing their intended purpose — cleaning your floors without requiring you to put in much work.
The Benefits of Owning a Robot Vacuum If you’re currently looking to buy a vacuum cleaner, you would be doing yourself a disservice by not considering a robotic vacuum. To help you determine if this is the right device for you, let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits you can expect to receive from a robot vacuum.
1. Easy To Use Perhaps the number one benefit of owning a robot vacuum cleaner is that they are extremely easy to use. Once the machine is programmed for a given space and the timer is set for a predetermined start time, the product virtually runs itself. Simply place the device on the floor in an appropriate starting spot and you’re good to go.
In addition, many models have been refined over the years to be self-regulating and nearly foolproof, meaning mishaps are becoming more and more unlikely as the technology evolves. That means you don’t have to worry about your vacuum malfunctioning or becoming stuck on a surface.
2. Incredibly Efficient Today’s robot vacuum cleaners provide multiple tasks. They not only clean, they remember the layout of your space, are able to dump the dirt they collect, and then find their way back to the charging station.
Some higher-end models have advanced sensors and are also able to transition between bare floors and carpeted areas without manually switching settings. Other allow you to control them through a smartphone app.
The methodical, back-and-forth or circular motion of the machines also ensures that every inch of a floor or space is covered, which translates to a more thorough cleaning overall.
3. Saves You Time It is a universal experience that everyone’s lives have become increasingly busier in the 21st century. Indeed, multi-tasking has become paramount to, and part of, modern-day existence. One of the most desirable benefits of robot vacuum cleaners is that you don’t have to be present when the vacuum is operating.
Simply turn it on before you leave the house and it will do all the work for you while you’re out of the house. Therefore, time not spent manually vacuuming can be spent working, relaxing, playing with your kids, or doing whatever your heart desires. Indeed, the old adage that time is money certainly applies to this product as well.
4. Works on Different Surfaces Another benefit of the robot vacuum cleaner is that it works on multiple types of surfaces, from carpets to wood floors to linoleum to concrete.
As mentioned, higher-end models are able to transition between different types of surfaces during the same cleaning cycle. With other models, you simply change the setting, place the product at a designated starting point, and set the programmer and timer as usual.
5. Detects All Levels of Dirt Along with working on all types of surfaces, autonomous vacuum cleaners are able to tackle all types of dirt as well. From dust that has barely settled to deeply-embedded debris in your carpet, the vast majority of these vacuums are designed with increasingly powerful suction capabilities, despite their compact size.
Using built-in sensors, the machines also can detect the amount of cleaning required in different situations and will repeatedly go over an area until it is clean. This level of detail when it comes to cleaning is unmatched in other similar products.
6. Sets Boundaries Another advantage of robot vacuum cleaners is their inherent ability to perform in — and only in — a given space that they are programmed for.
For instance, if you have children playing in another room while the product is operating, you can set virtual walls in the programming function to prevent the machine from going across doorways and other openings. Likewise, if you have pets alone at home while the machine is operating, you can easily limit the scope of the machine so it won’t frighten them.
7. Small, Compact & Easy to Store A robot vacuum is much smaller than an upright or canister vacuum cleaner and, as such, can easily be stored in just about any space — in a closet, under a bed, or wherever you have room. This makes the product ideal for any homeowner that has limited storage space or is trying to downsize their belongings.
These smaller vacuums can also be easily transported from one location to another because of its size. You don’t need to clear out your trunk or borrow somebodies truck to move it from one place to another. As an added benefit, the small, low-slung nature of the product means it can get under furniture and reach areas that a regular vacuum cleaner cannot.
8. Makes Housecleaning Go Faster Because a robot vacuum cleaner is self-sufficient and self-operating, it is an ideal product to help you maximize the amount of time spent on housecleaning.
Indeed, while your robotic vacuum is doing its thing on your floors, it frees up your time to work on cleaning other areas of the house. Working in tandem, you’ll be able to significantly cut down on the time it takes to clean your house. And, the result of more efficient cleaning is that you’ll be more likely to clean your house more thoroughly more often.
9. Ideal Solution for the Handicapped & Elderly People with mobility issues, such as the elderly and handicapped, can truly benefit from owning a robot vacuum cleaner.
With its ease of use and hands-free operation, a robot vacuum cleaner can be a liberating product for this demographic, who would otherwise be forced to hire house-cleaners at a much greater expense. In addition, the money saved that would otherwise be spent on doing so makes this a product worth investing in.
10. Economical and Cost-Efficient Because robotic vacuum cleaners have been on the market for a number of years, both the price and features have improved significantly, and continue to improve as the years roll by.
The good news is that you don’t have to spend a fortune to get a decent product that does the job right for your particular needs. Starting at approximately $150, with high-end models running upwards of $1,000 to $1,500, there is something for everyone’s budget when it comes to this type of product.