The Study led desk lamp table lamp with Pen Holder, USB port, Screen, Calendar, ColorNight Light adjustable led for kids students lamps
The LED Desk Lamp is the ideal energy-saving and eco-friendly LED desk lamp, with its multi-function purposes. it can be used as a reading lamp, a night light, and colorful atmosphere lamp, or a general-purpose desk lamp for your choice. It adjusts the brightness and the color by touchpad easily is an irreplaceable lamp that will save you in energy cost, Healthy eyes, and an organized desk
Multi-function----Night lights and desk lamps come together, LCD monitor, pen holder,time display, with the USB charging port, can be used for mobile power and computer USB power supply.
Flexible gooseneck design and eye protection ---- gooseneck design 360-degree angle adjustment for easy light direction for learning or working,The front side of the lamp is shining, and the light is equal to the spoon.
Dimmable----Three-level brightness dimming, switch for light touch, night light for touch color ring, can change 256 colors.
High quality----the lamp body adopts ABS material for specular high-light processing, the lamp body light-emitting uses the high-quality diffusion board for the mirror treatment, shines evenly, is gentle, Unstimulated eye
Light Source: LED
Voltage (V) : 85 to 265V AC
Luminous flux: >500lm
Light color: white
Powered by AC or built-in battery
ON/OFF/DIM by 1 key
Color temperature: 5500 to 7000K
At Home Designolgy, we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
HOME DESIGNOLOGY'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Facts about LED
1. “A curious phenomenon” is what HJ Round reported in 1907, when he applied a voltage to a crystal of carborundum (silicon carbide, SiC), which in turn “gave out a yellowish light”. This was the first official report of electroluminescence – light emission from a solid-state material directly caused by an electrical power
2. The first visible LED was invented in 1962 by Professor Nick Holonyak who then worked for General Electric
3. Light bulbs shine by incandescence (emitting light as a result of being heated), LEDs by electroluminescence (luminescence produced electrically, especially by the application of voltage)
4. LEDs are driven by DC (direct current), light bulbs are driven by AC (alternating current)
6. LEDs are great for horticulture – deep blue (450nm) and hyper red (660nm) provide the light for photosynthesis, and far red (730nm) control the plant from germination to vegetative growth and flowering.
7. Good quality LEDs (such as Osram) can easily have a lifetime which exceeds 50,000 hours
8. More and more councils changing over their streetlights to LED versions, saving energy and increasing visibility.
9. Blue LEDs can help keep food fresh - they have been proved to have a strong antibacterial effect on major foodborne pathogens, and are now being used in fridges.
10. The Times Square Ball in New York (dropped every New Year) is illuminated with 32,256 individual LEDs!