Study LED Desk Lamp with Pen Holder Touch Control Table Lamp Desk Light with Colorful Night Light Lamp table light 2020
Eye-Caring multifuction LED study lamp is very suitable for office,home, night reading, study,kids sleeping and it is also a best gift for your kids, family, friends.
The LED desk lamp emits natural light without blinking, without radiance,dizziness or shadow, will help avoid fatigue and reduce stress and anxiety to the eyes. An ideal table lamp to work, study, read and relax for students teens.
RECHARGEABLE LED DESK LAMP :Built-in 2000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, will last up to 4-6 hours once fully charged. It can also be used while charging.
It allows you to get rid of the problem of the power cord easy to bring with.
Creative led study lamp with pen holder:Save your space on desk, Put the pens, pencils, erasers and other stationery into the pen holder.
Enjoy your leisure time,to put your cellphones on phone holder to watch movies or videos .
Colorful atmosphere lights design:With 7 color option the base light of the desk lamp adds different ambiance to the environment when you are reading studying sewing or sleeping Ideal gift for kids and families.
ADJUSTABLE ARM & TOUCH CONTROL DESIGN & TWO COLOR TEMPERATURES & THREE LEVELS OF BRIGHTNESS:Bendable goose-neck allows you to place the light in any direction that you like to get a good illumination
Cold white light source is suitable for daytime, warm yellow light source is suitable for night. Touchable control with 3 levels of brightness adjustable. Long press to switch light source.
Explicit Index:＞80 Ra
Power Input: DC5V
Lithium Battery:18650 2000 mAh
At Home Designolgy, we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
HOME DESIGNOLOGY'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Facts about LED
1. “A curious phenomenon” is what HJ Round reported in 1907, when he applied a voltage to a crystal of carborundum (silicon carbide, SiC), which in turn “gave out a yellowish light”. This was the first official report of electroluminescence – light emission from a solid-state material directly caused by an electrical power
2. The first visible LED was invented in 1962 by Professor Nick Holonyak who then worked for General Electric
3. Light bulbs shine by incandescence (emitting light as a result of being heated), LEDs by electroluminescence (luminescence produced electrically, especially by the application of voltage)
4. LEDs are driven by DC (direct current), light bulbs are driven by AC (alternating current)
6. LEDs are great for horticulture – deep blue (450nm) and hyper red (660nm) provide the light for photosynthesis, and far red (730nm) control the plant from germination to vegetative growth and flowering.
7. Good quality LEDs (such as Osram) can easily have a lifetime which exceeds 50,000 hours
8. More and more councils changing over their streetlights to LED versions, saving energy and increasing visibility.
9. Blue LEDs can help keep food fresh - they have been proved to have a strong antibacterial effect on major foodborne pathogens, and are now being used in fridges.
10. The Times Square Ball in New York (dropped every New Year) is illuminated with 32,256 individual LEDs!