Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa,carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can't sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp's UV-C ray is hundreds of thmes stronger than sunshine, they can clean the dust mites immediately.
15W 25W UV lamp Quartz Germicidal Disinfection UVC CFL Ozone LED Light bulb Ultraviolet Sterilizer bacterial Kill Mite Home lamp
Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easy kill bacteria's include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvovirus, influenza virus, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.
Remove odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in washroom, shoes box, fridge, trash can, etc. UV-C ray can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances.
Clean air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher
UVC Ray is harmful to eyes and skin, don't look at the lamp when it's light up. People/pet/plants can`t expose to the light . After use, because the lamp killed a lot of bacteria in the room, please open the windows and doors, allow the room to ventilate 15 minutes then enter.
Q: what is the specific of the bulb?
A: Deodorant, sterilization, disinfection, also can ecomposes fine particles in the air and reduces allergies, reduce fumes, remove the taste of indoor: cigarettes smell, musty...
Q:How many watts do I need ?
A: A-Watt of UVC bulb apply for A-square-meter area, & maintain 15 minutes light up; and in actual use, you can reduce or extend the use time according to the room area.. For example: if the room is 30-square-meters room, can choose 25w-bulb and extend the sterilization times by 2-5 nimutes.
Q: Do people or pet can exposed under the light?
1: UVC ray is harm to eyes and skin, so when the lamp light up , please don't look at the lamp. And when the lamp working, people/pet/plant must leave the room. 2: If there have plants or fish tanks cannot move, cover them with opaque newspapers or cloth, then the UVC ray will not penetrate and can not hurt them.
Q: What is the difference between 'UVC+Ozone' and 'UVC(no ozone)?
A: 1. Under the same wattage, the lamp with ozone has a more powerful bactericidal function. and Ozone is especially good at removing odor. A: 2. but the ozone has a pungent taste, causing discomfort to the respiratory system, people can't stay in very strong ozone. So after use of the ozone lamps indoor, as soon as possible to open the door and windows ventilation, untill have no ozone's smell then enter.
At Home Designology , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization that works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
HOME DESIGNOLOGY'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Benefits of Using UV Light for Disinfection
Traditional disinfection methods have been used for centuries – but are they good enough? The truth is that even the most rigorous cleaning with hot water, bleach, and disinfectants can miss harmful germs and bacteria. In the worst-case scenario, those things may cause illness or even death.
On the other hand, UV light disinfection uses ultraviolet technology to kill all germs and bacteria more quickly and is a great supplement for other methods. Some businesses are reluctant to try it, but at Violet Defense, we know that the benefits far outweigh the expense of making the switch. Here are the top six benefits of using UV light for disinfection.
BENEFIT #1: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS NON-TOXIC Arguably, the most important benefit of UV light disinfection is that it’s non-toxic. Unlike harsh chemicals that are sometimes used in cleaning and sanitization products, UV light is environmentally friendly. UV light disinfection is a physical process, not a chemical one.
UV light disinfection is safe for use on food as well as food prep services and non-food items. While human beings can be harmed by excessive UV exposure, proper protection makes this a safe and non-toxic disinfection method for the restaurant, hospitality, and medical industries.
BENEFIT #2: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS AN EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE FORM OF DISINFECTION The next key benefit of disinfecting with UV light is that this method of disinfection can me far more effective than other methods. UV light kills a wide array of harmful organisms.
For example, did you know that UV light destroys molds and spores? Other disinfection methods may not – or they may leave a damp environment where fungi can thrive. Since UV disinfection is a dry method, you can be sure that it will take care of existing mold and prevent its growth in the future.
BENEFIT #3: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION KILLS PATHOGENS WITHOUT IMMUNITY If you have followed the news about antibiotic-resistant bacteria, you know that the use of some traditional antimicrobial agents and disinfectants has had dire consequences. The development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria is a significant problem in the medical community.
Unlike traditional disinfection methods, UV light disinfection is a physical method for killing bacteria. Therefore, bacteria in question cannot build immunity to it. That’s a huge plus, particularly for hospitals and assisted living facilities.
BENEFIT #4: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION DOESN’T HAVE TO BE PORTABLE The next benefit of UV light disinfection is that the technologies we’ve created can stay in place in guest rooms, ready to be used as needed. The great news is that means you can install our unit and then let it autonomously do the work.
Whether you want to be able to disinfect rooms anytime a room is unoccupied or during a set cycle overnight, our products can help you get the job done without you even having to be there.
BENEFIT #5: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS AFFORDABLE
It might surprise you to know that UV disinfection is an affordable sanitization method. People sometimes assume that it’s costly because it uses technology instead of chemicals, but that’s not the case.
A one-time investment in UV light disinfection technology can save you time and money for years because the unique property of our lens means you will not have maintenance costs over the life of the product and since the unit can operate autonomously when installed you don’t have the associated labor costs over time like other methods do.
BENEFIT #6: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS SAFE One of the most common questions we get about UV light disinfection is, “Is it safe to use?” People tend to associate UV exposure with risks such as sunburn, but the key thing to understand is that UV light is safe if used properly.
Our systems have redundant safety systems built in to ensure the product will only turn on when the room is unoccupied. UV light is less likely to cause harm than the harsh chemicals in cleaning products if you take the appropriate precautions.
UV LIGHT DISINFECTION CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS The takeaway here is that switching to UV light disinfection can help protect your guests, save your staff time and effort, save you money, and give you additional value-proposition for your customers. Why not try it?